Procurement is the process of purchasing goods, services and works for a group of stakeholders, maximizing the value for money and the efficiency of the purchasing activity. Although private and public organizations have some procurement similarities, the differences often stand out, mainly in terms of funding, processes, procedures and legislations that are subject to.
At Lear, our consultants and our wide network of external experts are able to satisfy Clients’ needs in the private and public sector in nearly any aspects of procurement at both national and international level.
We offer the following consultancy services to our Clients:
- Drafting new regulatory frameworks and/or proposals for its modernization
- Assistance in the implementation of procurement and concessions legislation.
- Policy evaluations and regulatory impact assessments for regulatory agencies and public institutions on public procurement
- Preparation of recommendations, actions plans, procurement policies and guidelines on procurement also based on international best practices
- Targeted procurement implementation advisory services:
- For contracting authorities: preparation of tender documents; design and launch of tenders; technical and financial evaluation of tenders; and contract management.
- For bidders in all industries: drafting of consortium agreements and subcontracting agreements; preparation of tender proposals; assistance in contract negotiation and management as well as procurement disputes and litigation.
- Review and evaluation of the current state of a private company or public administration procurement processes and provision of recommendations for improvements
- Evaluation of procurement risks and assistance in the development of effective risk management strategies
- Organization and delivery of workshops and tailored training programmes on procurement on a variety of subjects, ranging from the optimal design of tenders to remedies and protection of rights in procurement procedures.
Lear provides all these services either in English or in Italian.
Have a look at our news and insights on procurement.
TOWARD AN ENHANCED PUBLIC PROCUREMENT SYSTEM IN SERBIA
Over the past years, Serbia has been actively engaged in the modernization of its public procurement system. Since the first Intergovernmental Conference on Serbia’s accession to the European Union, Serbia has been working on the EU integration agenda, and, in particular, on the negotiation of Chapter 5 which relates to public procurement. In 2014, Serbia […] Read more
See all >
Technical assistance project in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Joining the European Union is one of the strategic priority of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH). The alignment of the Bosnian public procurement system to the EU Directives is crucial in the EU accession process. As of now, there are many areas of the overall procurement process that needs further strengthening, including the […] Read more