Public Procurement & Competition Policy #LearConference2017. Take advantage of the new EARLY BIRD offer!
Gathering experts from a variety of backgrounds including academia, international organizations, law firms, public authorities and the private sector, LEAR CONFERENCE 2017 will engage in a comprehensive debate on the current challenges related to competition in public procurement.
- Public procurement and competition policy: friends or foes?
- Corruption and collusion: independent or correlated phenomena?
- Screening tools and big data for cartel’s detection.
- Private enforcement, including action for damages in bid-rigging cases
– Check out the program
– Join the Lear Conference and meet our expert speakers
– Register now and benefit of EARLY BIRD offer!